At Rocky Mountain Kids Neurology and Sleep Medicine, we treat many children and adolescents with neurological conditions each year. Our pediatric neruologists develop individualized treatment plans for each child and successfully treat complex conditions. In our kid-friendly clinic, we have access to advanced technology with the testing and diagnostic ability of a children's hospital.
The specialists at Rocky Mountain Pediatric Nuerology & Sleep Medicine treat children of all ages for a wide range of neurologic and sleep disorders, including:
- Head injuries
- Concussions/post-concussion syndrome
- Developmental delay
- Cerebral palsy – a group of chronic disorders that affect the ability to control movement
- Muscle weakness/hypotonia
- Movement disorders – tremors, tics, dystonia
- Narcolepsy – a disorder of the nervous system resulting in frequent, involuntary episodes of sleep throughout the day
Call us at (303) 226-7230 to schedule an appointment or with questions about treatment.